old or young???
I’m not sure how old I feel… there’s so much going on at the moment, one minute I feel all growed up, making tough decisions and working hard… the next I’m being child-like and playing PS2 games whilst eating chocolate birthday cake! (note: child-like… not childish!!)
This year really is a year of massive change, well it seems that way so far, I’m leaning towards getting a job for a while… for a few reasons…
1) Cashflow is tighter than I’d like, n I’m 29 for christs sake… not a student!
2) Having a “real job” will make it easier and better to get a 2nd mortgage… the property empire approaches!!!!
3) I’ve done most of the things I wanted to that required me to be self employed.
4) The summers almost over anyway!
5) I’d like to save some money to go to either Japan or Oz next year. (I reckon going to Japan would be like going into the future!!! all those gadgets n stuff… woooo!)
Hmmmm… anyway, I’ll decide right after I finish playing on this scalextrix thing my sis gave me…. Happy Birfday me! 😀